Friday, 26 July 2013

Sorry, but here's my explanation.

Posted by Unknown at 06:00
Okay, I actually have most of my June Favourites saved as a draft. However, I just lost interest whilst writing it so I've not finished. I get that it's almost August and I am due to be doing the July Favourites soon, but I will (hopefully) do that one on time!

Anyway, my excuse is my lovely little niece (you remember the post) because I've been visiting her almost every single day since the summer holidays and I obviously couldn't do the post during school time due to coursework and stuff.

Also, I am ashamed to admit this but, when I wasn't visiting my beautiful niece I was watching Super Natural. I am sorry, but I love that show and I've probably wasted at least 2 weeks of my life just watching this show with perfect men in.

I mean, come on, this picture is just unfair. Look at how perfect Jensen Ackles is. Do you see why I couldn't stop watching the series?
Also, the show is actually really good and I love the story lines and the characters and I adore to see how they react to certain things and the things that they are scared of and the things that they would die for (Sammy....) and all that sort of stuff.

Also, it's a nice escape from my life. You know, I've been feeling down and my niece cheers me up with her huge grin when she sees me and this show distracts me from the fact that I really dislike things in my life and the stuff that goes on around me and I'm not going to go into detail about it.

Anyway, sorry for the delay but I should be finishing it off before this day ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting