Wednesday, 14 August 2013

I think I need to explain again.

Posted by Unknown at 06:30
Hello, I bet you've not seen this for a while? How long has it been, now? I don't know, I just know it's been too long.

(By the way, Rule Of Rose spoilers at the end... Kind of.. It's only a picture, but I don't want to get accused of spoiling the game for you. So yeah, I warned- SmileyFace)

Anyway, I need to explain why I haven't been posting anything at all recently. I mean, I'm not even going on Blogger anymore. You know, I used to go on it everyday and be excited to see that another few people went on my blog. Well, it's not that I've lost interest or anything because I still love doing.. This!
The problem is all the stress and problems I've been having.
I mean, I am going into Y11 this year. Yeah, and that's where serious stuff happens and I, to be truly honest, am scared. I am terrified of what could happen and I am scared that I won't do good enough. Really, I am seriously scared.

Also, to add onto the stress I have my family business. Yeah, I can't believe that I used to think that family were supposed to make you feel good and everything because I've realised that it's a load of lies.

In addition, I've been feeling like I have no friends or anything. I mean, the only reason as for why I think this is because my phone broke a week ago and no one even bothered to talk to me.. So, I've been feeling kinda shitty. I mean, come on, I have good reasons not to be writing, haven't I?

Anyway, I've been trying to cheer myself up with Youtubers and anime.
It's working.
Kinda.

Yeah, but the anime I watched the other day was called "Another" and you really ought to watch it! It's really good! It's about a pretty cool, but weird, curse. Sadly, they only have series one. Well, as far as I know there is only a series one. However, I really do suggest you watch it. I mean, it's really interesting and it have a pretty cool twist to it.

Also, I've been playing a game called Rule Of Rose (RoR) and I hate it so much. I mean, the story is actually really good, that will always come first with me, but the game play comes second and it's the game play that's so horrible and it ends up ruining the story. However, now that I've played it and I no longer have the stress of playing that, I can now see how brilliant and perfect the game is and how much I love the story. Also, it's a really fucked up game. I mean, I think that there are probably worse ones, but this game is all the way up there with The Cat Lady.
However, dear future developers, DON'T WASTE ALL YOUR FUNDINGS BEFORE YOU'VE FINISHED THE GAME PLAY AND STORY!
That is all :)

S'yeah.
See you.

Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting