Day 30.
Okay, this picture is just to show all of this month. I mean, this month has been one of the best and one of the worst at the same time. But, I loved doing this challenge. I mean, I've never done anything like it; I've never had to write a story along with my image. Usually, when I write with my image I say what I did to edit (I took photography in school) but I've never had to take a picture that would have some sort of story behind it.
I mean, I get that my stories weren't great, but my first few I really tried to make those interesting.
Okay, so my favourite post, by far, has to be Day 3. I mean, it was the day I met my baby niece and I, to be honest, really liked my 'future letter'. Plus, that was a first for me; I've never even thought about doing a letter to a younger person in my family.
Also, I really liked my Day 16 post because I really liked the image, mainly. I liked how it was accidentally taken with the flash and made my dads face blanked out, which made it more accurate and personal, due to the fact that I don't have many images of my father and "I've got a picture in my room, of a man that I wish I knew" sort of thing. I mean, I liked it. I like how it's blanked face and how it can suggest that it's a face I've forgotten.
Anyway, today is the last day for this and I enjoyed it an awful lot.
I might do another one of these sort of things but a little different.
Love,
Cerys x
Ps: The June favourite will be written soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment