Sunday, 9 June 2013

Day 8.

Posted by Unknown at 08:28
Day 8.

Well, you're probably questioning why I have put this creepy ass photo on, aren't you? Well, it's just a simple short story and I didn't know how else to represent it, other than doing a selfie.

Well, I went seeing The Purge, and I found that guy, you know the one that looks really nice (But, in a creepy way) really cool and, like I said, really nice looking. Yeah, but I thought that the only way to represent this was either just doing a picture of the poster or a selfie. You know what the ending was. Yeah, but it is a weird ass movie. But, a good one. I had been wanting to go see it for a long time and it did live up to my expectations. By the way, I like horror movies.

Love,
Cerys x

Ps: I don't know how I got in; I look like a 9 year old at the best of times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting