Sunday, 9 June 2013

Day 7.

Posted by Unknown at 08:21
Day 7.

Okay, so I missed (what is it now?) I think 3 days? I don't know. But, I forgot to post these next 3; I just saved them.
Onto the post!

Well, as you can see, this is some weird ass drink that's called Black Cherry. To be honest, I don't have a clue what I was actually drinking, but I just know it was really freaking nice. I loved it. However, I think that it was a weird cherry favoured beer because it did have a weird alcoholic taste to it, but I don't really care; it was nice!
That sounds like I got drunk on my own :(
Also, you see my computer in the background? Yeah, well, I was on TinyChat and I was on with 3 other people from Tumblr and I made 3 friends today! I don't care if I sound sad, but I enjoy making new friends, especially ones who are from Mexico! Woo!
I am sorry that this post is really freaking short :(
But, like I've said before, I am boring and I don't have a life \o/ 

Love,
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting