Monday, 10 June 2013

Day 9.

Posted by Unknown at 13:55
Day 9.

I know, once again, I am off date. But, I still am making them.
Now, I really wanted to do this but I didn't know how to take a picture of it. So, I just thought that I'd get a simple little flag. I know it's not interesting, but I don't care; my story behind it (at least I think it is) is interesting.

So, I met a guy on xbox (omg gamer girl!!11) and now we are buddies.
I just summerised the story for you, there.

Longer story for those who want great depth.
So, at first he was really funny and just messed around and everything. But, then he started to be serious with me and properly talked to me and that's when we started to get closer. I am going to sound like I/ we are in love, but we are not. But, yeah! For some reason, he seemed to like me an awful lot, it could be the fact that all Americans (usually) love the English accent, and I really liked him. We started to get to know each other a little more, like, we got to know what sort of things we enjoy to do and personal preferences and that sort of stuff. Yeah, and then we got really personal, such as, I told him about my father. I don't know what brought it up, but for some reason, I told him (In great depth) about my dad and he listened to every word I said and actually showed some sort of care. And he told me about his bad relationships and how he was messed around by a girl and everything. I know that I sound sad as hell, but I made a great friend and I don't care.
Also, we ended up doing a weird thing where we say "I love you" and "I love you, too!" every 3 seconds when the conversation has drained out.
Now, here is something I have to admit, I am a teenage girl who has emotions all over the place. I think you know where this is going. Well, he is really cute with me and constantly tells me how beautiful I am and that I am cute and everything and I think that I like him. I am ashamed, but I no longer care; he is a great friend that I made and I regret nothing.
Also, can I just say that he has one freaking sexy American accent and is from Florida.

Love, 
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting