Thursday, 6 June 2013

Day 6.

Posted by Unknown at 14:30
Day 6.

You see, I am just a 15 year old girl who gets amused rather easily. I get that this photo isn't top quality, but I don't care.
What happened was I found a miniature can of red spray paint and, obviously, I had to do a smiley face. Now, I am no artist, as you can see, so I just really wanted to paint a simple thing on to the wall. I mean, yeah, I kind of regret it; I now have a little smiley face on my wall, but it's amazing!
Anyway, this doesn't have any meaning to it at all, unlike all my rest, which all had a cute meaning and/or letter to someone. But, not today. Today, I was just trying to keep myself happy and that's why I drew this little fella
I don't have any inspirational quote for you or any emotional letter for you, so look at my smiley face and I hope you smile.
Just remember, no matter how hard life hits you, don't forget that you can choose to get back up and kick life in the arse! 

There is your lovely quote!
Love, 
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting