Day 4.
So, here is the night sky. And another post to explain?
Well, I actually have no story, I mean, I don't live a fairy tale. I know my last two posts will make it sound like I have some sort of life where something interesting happens everyday, but trust me, my life is boring.
It's literally just the sky. The night sky. It has so many mysteries behind it, doesn't it? I mean, we can only see so far. And does no one find it crazy how we can see a planet from the past? I mean, if aliens look down at us from light years away, they will just see a planet full of dinosaurs or something. They probably do not even know we exist.
I find the sky amazing. Even in the day I find it amazing. But, at night, you get to see so much more. You get to see all the stars and even though it only looks like darkness, you know that there is always something past all that darkness. I think that just the fact that we are a floating rock in space is amazing. I mean, I don't even have to think about how there are so many more! Just all of space and time is just an amazing discovery!
I just adore space.
It's never ending, but is it? I mean, everything has its end.
Nothing lasts forever.
Anyway, as you can see, I am very passionate about my space because I do just find it so fascinating and, like I said, amazing!
Lots of love,
Cerys x
Well, I actually have no story, I mean, I don't live a fairy tale. I know my last two posts will make it sound like I have some sort of life where something interesting happens everyday, but trust me, my life is boring.
It's literally just the sky. The night sky. It has so many mysteries behind it, doesn't it? I mean, we can only see so far. And does no one find it crazy how we can see a planet from the past? I mean, if aliens look down at us from light years away, they will just see a planet full of dinosaurs or something. They probably do not even know we exist.
I find the sky amazing. Even in the day I find it amazing. But, at night, you get to see so much more. You get to see all the stars and even though it only looks like darkness, you know that there is always something past all that darkness. I think that just the fact that we are a floating rock in space is amazing. I mean, I don't even have to think about how there are so many more! Just all of space and time is just an amazing discovery!
I just adore space.
It's never ending, but is it? I mean, everything has its end.
Nothing lasts forever.
Anyway, as you can see, I am very passionate about my space because I do just find it so fascinating and, like I said, amazing!
Lots of love,
Cerys x
0 comments:
Post a Comment