Day 3.
Okay, so I think that this picture is really simple. However, it has got my own little twist to it.
Well, this is my new born niece. She was born on sunday, but today I finally met her. I fell in love with this beautiful young girl the second I lay my eyes on her.
Anyway, but she was amazing when I went to go see her. It was the very first time I've held a baby and I was so scared. I was worrying about whether I would drop her or maybe I would hold her completely wrong and everything. But, I didn't; I did everything right. I am proud of myself.
But that's not what I want this post to be about.
I want it to be a 'future letter' to her.
Hey there, this is your auntie and I thought that maybe you'd like to see this when you're a little older and see how I was when I was younger because you're going to know me when I am older and more mature and all that other shit. Sorry, I cursed by the way, I don't know whether you're okay to do that or not. But yeah, hey!
So, Willow Grace, here I am. This is you at only 3 days old. You know, you went through so much and you put up so much of a fight to survive. You was just like me, you didn't want to eat and caused your mother to worry so much. I want you to know that you are amazing and you best take lessons from your mum because she is one amazing woman! You're such a lucky kid, I mean, I will make sure that you will have the perfect family. I know, no family is perfect, but even now, I envy your family. You have a great father and a brilliant mother. Did you know that your dad wanted you to be called Erren Grace? Well, aren't you lucky mum refused? Willow Grace is so much better.
You know, I don't think that I'll ever forget the first time I got told that you where now in my world. When I heard the news "She's had the kid". I was screaming and I knew that I wanted to see you right away! I love you, kiddo!
Also, can I just say, I am going to spoil you so freaking much! I mean, I will get you so much, but not a pony; ponies are lame! I will get you something like a dog made from gummy bears. Right, if you are reading this in, like, 10 years time and you still haven't got that, then just go to me "Gummy Bear dog." and *Bam!* I will find a way. I mean, it would be a monstrosity, but it'd be delicious. Yeah, I'm going to do that! But, like I said, if I haven't done that for you, yet, I'm going to get it done. alright? Okay, shake on it! Good..!
Anyway, at the age of 15, this is what I do, during the year of 2013. I sit here doing nothing but write to an audience who really don't care! I mean, not exactly the exciting life both your mum and dad had. You know, those guys are amazing. Whenever you feel like they 'don't know what you're going through' remember that they do know! I mean, your dad went through a lot through out his childhood!
Willow Grace, I really hope that I didn't change too much because I kinda like how I am at this current time and if I did and I've come off the wrong way on you then I hope that you can forgive me, something might of happened or, you know, that stuff changes people. So, I'm sorry if that is what's going on, right now.
I'm glad you're around, now. I'm sure it's going to be a lot different; it sure has been a lot different. It's kind of weird talking about the future like this and I don't really do this..? But, erm yeah, this is me! Me, back when I was 15 and odds are that I'm going to show you this when you're a lot older and able to understand things. I don't think I'm going to tell your mum or anybody about this and, well hey, it'll be a little surprise, later, and that'll be neat. Yeah..!
And you know what? If I didn't spoil you then you ask me right now to spoil you and buy you some sweets or something because that is my job and I'm going to spoil the ffffffffffffffffflappin' balls out of you, kiddo!
Okay, kid, that's all I wanted to say.
You are going to be the most spoiled kid you've ever known and it's going to be sweet!
Take care, squirt!
Yeah, that's all for this post.
See ya!
Cerys x
Cerys x
0 comments:
Post a Comment