Sunday, 2 June 2013

Day 2.

Posted by Unknown at 10:30
Day 2.

Hello there, again! Here is my day two for my 30 day snap! Pretty neat, no?
So, you're probably wondering, why have you just put a picture of 3 cows. Well, here's the story for you.
Me and my brother always go for little walks (that always end up lasting for miles and miles) and we usually take our dog. My brother is like a father when it comes to my dog. So, when he saw a whole herd of cows coming towards our dog he instantly went to go protect her. So, we have a ton of cows surrounding us, by this point and they just stop- nothingness. They don't even try to go towards us or the dog. I know cows are pretty cute, harmless creatures, but if we spooked them, imagine what two fields worth of fleeing cows could do to us? But anyway, we are surrounded by loads of cows and my brother is slowly backing up to protect both me and our dog. He is doing that "Screaming whisper" towards me (and that's when I took a tonne of pictures of cows, especially this friendly trio) but I didn't listen. And, apparently, my dog didn't fancy listening to my brother, either. My dog was so eager to go see these huge animals. She was curious, like most dogs. This is when I panicked when I noticed that my dog was pulling and the cows starting to come closer and some ran off, scurrying over the fields. I realised the dangers that we was in. But, I didn't back off, at all. This little bunch, here (Picture above) slowly came over to me and let me pet them a little and then nudged my dog lightly. The cow (in the middle) let its nose gently touch my little dogs nose, and then the other two came up and just sniffed my dog. They wasn't being nasty and they didn't harm my dog, at all!
You're probably wondering why all that was important, aren't you?
Well, it made me realise that if you are willing to take risks that you usually come out with a lovely surprise. Also, it was the day my brother stopped being so scared of large animals. He usually isn't scared, in fact, we grew up around farm animals, but he always feels uneasy around crowds of them. He knows that bad things can happen.
Also, it was the day me and the dog made cow friends!

Lots of love,
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting