Day 25.
Now, in one of my older posts I made a post called 'My Dream Of Being A Writer' and I decided to finally act on it! I decided that I was going to open up Microsoft Word and sit there and write! I didn't know what I was going to write about, I just knew I was going to do a thing.
I still didn't get far. But, I am further towards my 'dream' that I was yesterday. Which is a good thing, right!
Anyway, I decided to plan a little and I ended up with a few different ideas but when it came to actually writing the starting sentence, I just didn't like it. When I carried on to the whole of the first paragraph, I didn't enjoy writing it. I mean, why would people enjoy reading it if I didn't even enjoy writing it?
Anyway, I tried and tried to write a novel. But, I didn't get far. That hasn't put me down. In fact, it got me further because it made me realise what genres I like/dislike writing. So, I am close to finding the sort of things that I enjoy writing.
All of men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they can act on their dream with open eyes to make it possible.
Love,
Cerys x
0 comments:
Post a Comment