Thursday, 27 June 2013

Day 24.

Posted by Unknown at 04:46
Day 24.

I had a maths mock exam today. Yeah, so I had to revise an awful lot considering it was on everything we've learned so far in school!
I mean, what sort of torture is that? So, I lost all of my maths books from Y7, Y8, Y9 so, I had to depend of the several fucking books from Year 10. 
Do you want to know how many maths books there are in this picture? Six freaking books! I have filled 6 books! This isn't even including the book I am writing in, now.

Anyway, the exam wasn't too bad. It was 1 hour 45 minutes. I had 30 minutes to spare and I fell asleep twice and the person next to me, sleeping like me, was snoring. 
Also, when the examiner people took my paper they made me scream. You see, I was resting on my paper (I was lying on my paper, basically, and I was completely asleep) and he snatched it from beneath me and I screamed. 
Like, SORRRY, am I not allowed to sleep? I had long finished. I mean, no doubt I've failed, but rereading the questions was not going to make me get them or get them correct.

Anyway, that's all that really happened.
Love,
Cerys x
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting