Thursday, 27 June 2013

Day 26.

Posted by Unknown at 05:20
Day 26.

I've been ill. I didn't like it. My throat was all swollen and I couldn't breathe properly. My throat is still killing me. 
Now, how is a lolly associated with this? Well, once a lolly saved me because I had an allergic reaction to an almond and my throat got all swollen and I couldn't breathe (at all) and my mum gave me a lolly to soothe the swelling and it worked. So, lesson learned there, no almonds and lollies save lives. In fact, they have saved my life twice because I once woke up in the middle of the night unable to breathe and I ran to the freezer (I don't know why but I told my brother I couldn't breathe, he told my mum and I went to find a lolly) and I just ate a lolly. My mum was panicking and I was panicking but in the end, me eating a lolly slowly allowed me to breathe out. I still don't know what happened that day. I couldn't breathe out. I could breathe in as much as much as I wanted I just could breathe out and, as a child, I was truly terrified. To be honest, I no longer get scared when I cannot breathe properly; we always have lollies in the freezer for my sudden breathing problems.
Wait, from the sounds of this, do I have asthma?
Anyway, the lolly saved me, again.

Thank you, frozen beverage.

Love, 
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting