Thursday, 27 June 2013

Day 23.

Posted by Unknown at 04:33
Day 23.

I didn't do much. I should have been revising for the test tomorrow. But, no, I wanted to read. 
As you can see, I use my Kindle to read. I mean, like everyone else, I like books, but I use it so then I could just carry it round instead of this big book! I mean, imagine carrying a 500 page book in your bag, yeah, it'd be heavy. 
Also, I didn't know what else I wanted for my birthday, so I just thought "I read, why not ask for a kindle" because my mum got sick of me saying "I've finished *Say a book here* can you take me to the book shop, now?"
 
So, that's the story of how I got my Kindle back in May :)
 
Love,
Cerys x
 
Ps: That's a PewdieCry fanfic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting