Thursday, 20 June 2013

Day 20.

Posted by Unknown at 11:38
Okay, as you know, I've had a french test. To be honest, it didn't go too bad. I mean, like I said, I revised an awful lot! But, I am just hoping that I have! On the plus side, I can finally listen to music; I was scared that if I listened to something like "Let Her Go" (I've been listening to it an awful amount and I adore it) then I would end up putting something like "Ma passion c'est la lecture parce que c'est you loved her too much et fantastique" or something stupid like that. I know, I actually wouldn't. But, I was scared that I would end up forgetting all my french and end up having lovely lyrics.

Anyway, I don't really have anything interesting for today; nothing good happened.

You can't do any better than best, but you can sure as hell try!
You'll get there in the end.
Never give up.

Love,
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting