Thursday, 20 June 2013

Day 19.

Posted by Unknown at 11:37
Day 19.

Okay, so you're probably asking "Why is there a picture of some paper with rubbish written all over it?" Well, my child, the answer is right here.
You see, I have a french exam, tomorrow. I have been revising these stupid paragraphs since 4pm until 11:30pm. I am so proud of myself and I'm going to rage when I find out I get, like, an F. I will be so outraged.

Anyway, I was really good with the revising until the last 4 hours of so. I went crazy. You see, I was trying my hardest to find a way to stay focused. I started slapping my forehead to wake myself up- It didn't work. But, I then found a bottle (3 bottles) of freezing cold water. I had an idea. I though "Drink it! That'll work!" Nope. So, I started shouting at myself and said "Right, learn this sentence of water!" and every time I thought and went off topic, I would pour water on myself. It wasn't the best of ways and I sure as hell didn't need a shower after that; I was soaking wet. The funny thing was, I needed to go to the toilet before I got the water, so I kept drinking it, and drinking, and drinking, and said that I could only go to the bathroom when I have learned the paragraph (ninety-effin'-words) and then write it up in neat on paper. I mean, I think that you'd call that will power! I mean, I subconsciously pour water on myself when I started singing "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. I mean, if you call me crazy then you are correct, but if you say that I don't have enough will power then you have never been more wrong.

Anyway, if you have exams, which most people don't, but if you do don't give up because you can do it.
Never give up.
You can always do better than your best.
Love, 
Cerys x

Ps: 
On that piece of paper, I wrote "Geronimo". I made a Doctor Who reference. 
I love doctor who.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting