Sunday, 2 June 2013

Day 1.

Posted by Unknown at 10:16
 
Day 1.

Hello, I get that I missed my first day, so you get two, today!
Anyway, you are probably wondering why I have put a picture of  a donut in my back garden. Well, you see, it was (more or less) the first sunny day for us! So, that was a plus side! Also, me and my mum donated some money to charity (Only £10 change) and in exchange, they gave us a batch of these donuts, and it just makes me remember that if you give and you don't expect anything in return, you usually get a reward, anyway.

Yeah, so that was July 1st! 
This is the sort of stuff I'd post, pretty simple. But, they do have a meaning. 
I may not always put a lovely little paragraph to describe the picture because sometimes, as they say, a picture is a thousand words. I just like to explain my thousand words a little more.

Lots of love,
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting