Thursday, 20 June 2013

Day 18

Posted by Unknown at 11:34
Day 18.
Well, I don't know if you all have these biscuits in your country or whether it's an English thing but, these are amazing. I've been craving these biscuits since Saturday 4am. I mean, I woke up (you know, from one of those weird fallin' dreams) and I just craved 'em. It's so annoying.
Oh, sorry for the amazing amount of food photos. I should be on Instagram, oh wait, I am (PROMOTING LIKE AN EFFIN PRO!). 
Yeah, but in all seriousness, sorry for the double food posts.

But, that's all that happened, today. 
I gained the thing I craved

Love,
Cerys x

Ps:
Yes, that's an empty packet. Call me a fatty, but I needed them all to myself!
MINE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting