Sunday, 16 June 2013

Day 15.

Posted by Unknown at 12:01
Day 15.

So, I bought The Last Of Us friday night. Can I just say, this game is amazing. I spent all day, (literally all day, from 11am to 10pm) and I don't regret it at all! I mean, this game is actually fantastic!
Also, Sarah- How fucking dare you. I mean, that intro was just perfection. And, can I tell you that Ellie is amazing. I love her. I mean, I knew that she'd be a bitch at the start that you'd slowly adore. Also, if I was her, I would cry in a corner. (Spoilers at the end, kind of. Anyway, don't look past the "Cerys x" mark if you haven't played it, yet) 

Oh, and me and my brother take turns in playing (he wants to play, too! Bummer.) and he always complains saying how the bow and arrow is useless and doesn't work as good and hard to use. Well, guess what. I am a fucking pro with the bow and arrow. I mean, I am just a pro at the sneakerooing (yes, "Sneakerooing" is now a word). I mean, there is a point where you have to kill loads of people and it's just best to be sneaky about it, otherwise you get killed really easily, but yeah, my brother tried it loads of times and he always uses the guns, but when he was like "I give up, you try." I used the bow and arrow and he was raging because I killed all of them with only 3 bullets in a pistol, 1 in a shotgun, and 4 arrows. Also, can I just say, there was more than 20 men. Yeah, and that's why the bow and arrow is great. Because, you are promised your arrows back. I mean, I only shot one man, and that was with my pistol (and it was a mother effin' head shot). Now, you're probably like "Woah, you're excited about this scene" It's only because, usually, I am really bad at games and I can never shoot and I usually use the Xbox, so I have a disadvantage, there. I mean, The Last Of Us is on the PS3 and I rarely use it. So, when I beat my brother at this game and he cannot shoot anyone and I am, like, a pro, I get rather proud of myself.
I mean, there was another time where it saved and I only have 3 bullets in a pistol and 1 arrow for my bow (I forgot to pick them up- Silly Cerys) and I had 4 guys to kill. I, somehow, killed them all. 
I am very proud of myself.

Also, I actually really admire Ellie. I mean, she is a 14 year old girl who has been brought up in a hell hole and she is fancy (you'll get what I mean by "fancy" when you play it!).
Yeah, but she is 14 and she can kill a man and be fine afterwards. She spills out some really personal stuff and you just feel like grabbing her and hugging her.
But, the thing is (with me, anyway) I really envy the relationship she has with Joel. I mean, they really get close, even though Joel tries his best not to get all daddy-like with her.
Yeah, but Ellie is great.
Also, Sam deffo fancied her.
Awh, I feel bad, now.

Anyway, like I said before. Spoilers after the "Love, Cerys x", and I don't mean to, I am just pointing out a thing.

Love,
Cerys x

Yeah, so here are my *Spoilers*.

So, I found this part of the game pretty predictable.
There is a man with Ellie (you get to play Ellie at one point) and he is really freaking nice to her. You getting my drift? Well, if not. I'll simplify- A creepy (pretty old) man who calls Ellie "Special". I bet you get what I mean, now. Yeah.
And, after that, they then take her and turns out that these guys (Surprise surprise) are cannibals. I mean, I'm sorry, but it is really freaking predictable and in every survival thing (like the Walking Dead game) they have the cannibals who eat human, claiming it's to "survive".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting