Sunday, 16 June 2013

Day 14.

Posted by Unknown at 11:59
Day 14.

This picture, in case you cannot tell, is a list of routines of exercise. Well, you want to know why I chose this for Day 14? It's because I gave up a long time ago. You see how it has many creases? Well, that's where I crumpled it all up and threw it. I started these routines, once more. I realised that I gave up way too easily. Which is rather ironic as I wrote "Keep this up :)" on it. I think I gave up the day I wrote this because I thought that I'd never get fit or skinny. Well, I will prove you wrong, past Cerys!

Be the person you were too lazy to be yesterday.

Love, 
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting