Day 13.
Firstly, as you can see, this isn't my image. But, the credit is at the bottom of the image.
Anyway, I've been pretty down recently and I will now explain what that has to do with this image.
Well, I have this one friend who constantly tells me about all these cute things boys say to her. It makes me feel a little, you know, shit. I try making a joke out of it, like, I'd say "Oh, lucky you! I can't even get my cat to look at me. Haha!" and she'd go back to her. Anyway, this isn't a bitching session.
This week, the posts aren't going to be good; they will be pretty depressing, in fact. I have just been feeling really bad and lonely and ugly, etc. You know what I mean, if you are a 15 year old girl. But, yeah.
Watch out for Day 16. Darn, that will be depressing as shit, possibly.
Love you lots,
Cerys x

0 comments:
Post a Comment