Sunday, 16 June 2013

Day 12.

Posted by Unknown at 10:23
Day 12.

Okay, so, this is my lovely little bear that my friend gave me about 2 years ago. I know, it's a little weird to bring it up, now, but I don't care. I was tidying my room (it's a mess, well it was) and I found this lovely toy. I find that rather ironic as in the picture you can still see mess but I decided to take it then and there when I found it. Yeah, but I was a little down and it cheered me up a little. Like, everyone goes through that time where you feel a little lonely and stuff, don't you. Yeah, and this little bear helped me a bit. It reminded me that someone does care and this friend went out of her way just to get me the birthday present. So, yeah.
 
It only takes one thing to cheer someone up.
Maybe, you could be that one thing to someone.

Talk to you soon!
Love, 
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting