Day 11.
Okay, I have two lovely little things, but you only get one picture! :)
Firstly, I am going to explain the picture, hope you like.
So, I was just taking my dog for a walk (like always) and I was with my brother. You see that other dog? Well, it's hard to miss, to be honest, but that's not the point. We found this dog and about 30 minutes later we found the owners of said dog. Well, I was pretty proud of it. I mean, I actually helped someone. Also, this dog was pretty great.
My other story (well, news) is that it's Crys birthday! Yeah, Cryaotic/ChaoticMonki/Cry is now one year older! Woooo!
#I'm a little fangirl
Short post.
Love,
Cerys x
Ps,
I forgot to press post on this, so this is one day behind (again) I had a personal problem yesterday and I just wanted to go to sleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment