Friday, 31 May 2013

May Favourites.

Posted by Unknown at 07:42

Well, look at that. It's the end of May and June is on its way!

Hello Darlings!
So, it's that time again where I do my monthly favourites. First of all, it was my birthday, so that instantly makes May my favourite month. Also, May is where it starts to be a little warmer, here in England.
Anyway, let's get to it!

For my birthday, I didn't get so many fashion things and I haven't really bought anything. But, I do have some stuff.
I bought these super cute cow girl boots. I have only worn them once or twice but they are super comfy and I just adore them. I got the boots from River Island for £40 (I think, I cannot really remember, nor do I have the receipt).
But, obviously, I had to get the denim jacket to go with it. Once again, I have only worn that once or twice, but I do indeed adore it. I love how they have made it look so old and used. I mean, they have torn bits all over it and then they have a 'worn out' pattern across the shoulder and higher back area which is a brilliant flower design which gives it a little girly look!
However, the thing that I truly hate about this is how expensive it was! I mean, I think that it isn't actually worth the amount (£60!!) but I do still love this little charm that I have bought.

Also. for my birthday I got the perfume that I've wanted in a long (LONG) time, but I've been too poor to buy it. But, I have now got Marc Jacobs Daisy- Sunshine perfume! It smells so nice! I mean, I have never bought a Marc Jacobs perfume that I haven't liked. Also, I think that the bottle is so cute, too! I mean, I haven't stopped using this perfume and the great thing about it is the fact that I only need a few squirts and it will last all day (which is great because if it didn't, it would all be gone, by now!). I got it from Boots, but I'm sure you can get it from any old drugstore, for only £45! I mean, most of Marc Jacobs are really expensive and usually are about £50-£60 (or at least the ones that I buy are) and I think that it's really cheap for what it's actually worth! Anyway, this was a great buy and I love it and I haven't stopped using it!

Also, I think that over sized tees are brilliant during summer. With some plain leggins, I think that they look really good and some over sized tees are just brilliant and I love the patterns. The one that I have (Still waiting for it to be delivered) is a comic themed one and I adore it! I cannot wait to just wear it every single day!
I mean, I love how it's so colourful but the colours aren't "too in your face" because they are rather pale. I know that this doesn't really count as my "may favourite" as I haven't even got it delivered to my house (Darn you, River Island!) But, I am almost waiting at my door in hope that they are just like " HERE IT IS!" and I'll like kiss the man/ woman in joy. Yeah, but it's from River Island (Really? I wouldn't have guessed) and it's only £15!

As you know, I don't really buy any make up; I don't wear make up (except mascara, but I haven't bought any of that in a long long time... I need to. But, that will be next month) but I do make sure to buy an awful amount of skin care products. This month, I found a great Nivea product which was an "In shower skin conditioner" which means that you don't have to use as much of the expensive moisturiser every time you get out of the shower. Yeah, but it is only £3.50 which I think is a great price! I mean, it leaves your skin feeling super soft and I just adore it. Once again, you can buy it from almost anywhere, like, you can buy it from you usual super markets, such as Tescos, or any old drug store, like Boots!
The packaging isn't the most exciting, but to be honest, Nivea isn't very exciting.

Talking about bathing products. For my birthday I got these super cute bath bombs! I don't usually have baths because showers are (a) quicker and (b) more hygienic. But, every now and then, I like to use these adorable cupcake bath bombs. I mean, look at them! They are pretty expensive (£4.50) considering they are little bath bombs, but they are so worth it as they make you skin, once again, super soft! I must admit that I think, if you are slightly allergic to this sort of stuff, you shouldn't get it; they did make my mother break out into a rash and everything, but luckily with me, they worked just fine and left my skin lovely and soft.
Also, I am a sucker for cute packaging and I usually get it no matter what the product is or how much it is just because the packaging is just so darn cute! And with these little suckers they hit cute and went right into my shopping bag; I adore the boxes they come in!
Also, I adore how they've done these little scenes on them, I mean yes, the first one isn't the best, but the other two are just so cute! I mean, I love pugs but the last one, also, reminds me of Italy or France which is just amazing; I really want to go there one day!

Anyway, that's all for the beauty/ skin/ fashion side, time for the.. Other side...

Yeah, so.
Books that I've read are: Well, I didn't have much time. However, my best friend bought me a  book, for my birthday, called The Red House, which so far, is pretty good. Yeah, but I cannot say much about this book as I am only 50 pages into a 300 page book. So, my story line is still yet to come!

Also, I have suddenly decided to watch a lovely series (from series 1) which is called Super Natural. Yes, I regret it so much. But I adore Jensen Ackles and Jered Padalecki so freaking much. I mean, how can you not? They are beautiful! But, Super Natural has got a lot a features that I actually like, such as, I can relate to the characters (almost) when it comes to the family situations and I cried (like the sad child I am) and I actually like the story line in the show and everything!
But yeah, that was my Mays favourite for TV shows.
But, I have started to watch Hannibal, which is pretty great!

Let's not forget video games, here!
Yes, I am a "Gamer Girl", but I don't really care. Yeah, but anyway, I have played an awful amount of Pokemon on the DS (as well as the downloaded one on my computer) and I decided to play Bioshock Infinate and I must say, I hated that ending! It was one of those ending where you had to take a few minutes away from reality just to mourn over the ending of a game! Yeah, but I adore Bioshock! I love all three of them. But, I have to say, the first one was my favourite!

The music that I have adored during this month was rather varied! I mean, I have a little retro music in this lovely list, but I, also, have a little you me at six in here! Anyway, I hope you like the music, and as always, the links are there for you to listen to them, too!
.Bastille - Oblivion.
.Emmilie de foreste - Only Teardrops
.HelloGoodbye - In Your Arms
.Lenka - Everything At Once
.Panic!At The Disco - I want to be free
.Selena Gomez - Come And Get It
.You Me At Six - Reckless
 You see what I mean, it's all a little jumbled and nothing is really fitting together. But, like I said, it's varied and, maybe, I have just fitted a lot of people favourites in, too!

Wish list for June!
I am hoping to wear more dressing and I am hoping that I will feel comfortable in a dress.
There are many dresses I want from a site called BooHoo.com. They are all so great and they are cheap. I like the simple ones, so far. But, hopefully I will soon fall in love with all the really girly ones!

I would like this one because I really like the ribbed skirt and I mainly like the lighter colours because (a) they make me look more tanned and (b) they look more happy and summery.

I am in love with the lace patterns and I love the girl pink dip dye of it! I just really love how simple, but elegant it is! I mean, how can you not love this dip dye lace skater dress. Of all of the dresses that I've looked at, I've fallen in love with almost all of the Skater Dresses.

I have, also, fallen in love with this yellow floral dress. I know that most people don't like yellow, but I think that it is perfect for the summer because the colour is just so jolly!
But, I do know that I probably won't buy all of these, I mean, it'll be rare of me to even buy one. But, it is a wish list, so I can put what ever I want on it and, also, a family wedding is soon and I still need to buy a dress, so I will inform the mother about this site and everything

If you have any suggestions on what my next post should be about then leave those suggestions in the comment box, down there! And if you have any questions about any of these then, once again, leave your questions in the comment box, below!

Okay, I hope you like this long post!
I hope you have a lovely day and/ or night!

Talk to you soon!
Cerys x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting