Hello there, my lovely darlings!
So, I saw this on someones instagram account, I cannot remember whose, and I thought that it would be a good idea!
So, it's where you take a photograph each day for 30 day's as a memory of
your life and something that has happened in that day that you enjoyed. I
thought it was a good idea for you lovely people to hopefully look at
what I've been up to and for me to then look back at the end of June and
remember what a tippity-top month I had (hopefully).
If it doesn't work for the whole of June because of school work, I will
promise that I will do it in the 6 week summer holiday's.
The rules are simple. Upload one photograph every day. It doesn't have
to be a work of art, it doesn't have to be of anything magnificent. A
large proportion of mine will no doubt be of little things happening
around my house, since that's where I spend 90% of my time. You don't
need to use a state of the art camera and you don't need to get worked
up, you just have to take and upload one picture a day. If you would
like to write a little bit about it or tell the story behind it then go
for it. If you think an image says a thousand words then that's your
call too. Easy!
Tuesday, 21 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment