First of all, you're probably wanting an explanation. However, I do not have a good one; I just didn't get round to writing a post. I need to start having a schedule for this stuff, like once a week? Would that be good? Anyway, this post will just be a little update of my life since I last did a post. Once again, sorry for hardly ever posting.
Well, everyone is having a GCSE science exam this Monday and Thursday, however, not me! You're probably wondering "Why?", right? No.. Well, it's because I took Triple Science, which means that I only do my science GCSEs at the end of Y11. Which, in a way, is a good thing, right? Well, I'm trying to stay optimistic about it.
Also, last week, I had a mock exam week! *Wooo...* Yeah, 8 exams in 4 days. Are you jealous, yet? I mean, c'mon! I have had a great May, so far!
However, it was my birthday on the 5th May! I actually liked that, although, the bad side was that it was only two days before our mock week. But, that didn't stop me from partying with... my animals! Woo, crazy life, there, Cerys! Yeah, but I actually did have a great birthday; I got balloons and everything! You see, I don't want to grow up yet, so the older I get the more childish my birthdays get. I mean, this time I got Disney Princess stuff! I got a cake, balloons and little bags. I got to use the party bags because my brothers friends came over and sang the "Happy Birthday" song, so I gave them a party bag with cake in it. I felt like a child again! Don't judge me, please..
Can I just scream about the Doctor Who finale? Because, man, that shit was horrible, and then, when it said to be continued November 23rd my mother ran into my room because I literally screamed. I mean, come on! What sort of ending is that? And the whole real 9th doctor, the doctor can only regenerate 12 times, which means that the 11th doctor is actually the 12th.
I am outraged!
Just in case you didn't know, I am a big Whovian and I am in love with a man-child who is called Matt Smith. I am sorry, but he may be quirky with a big chin, but he is damn beautiful! Whoever disagrees has either never seen him or lying.You leave this blog with only one answer- Matt Smith is beautiful, okay?
Yeah and in the 50th anniversary, they are planning to get David Tennant back and, I'm sorry, but I like Matt Smith a lot better, okay! I mean, he is fucking hot as hell, he suits the Doctors sort of quirky thing because he is just this big child! And, I don't think that, David was that good. But, as long as Matt Smith sticks around, then I am fine! But, Moffat, don't get rid of my beautiful... Monster...
I'm now in tears. How dare I do this to myself!
Also, can I just say that I've become a sudden fan of SuperNatural. You see, I only watched the odd episodes, so, this weekend I decided that I was going to watch the episodes in order from Series 1- Big mistake. You see, I am now on series 2 and I regret every single move I did. I mean, I haven't been to sleep in a while due to these two beautiful bastards. Don't say that they aren't beautiful because everyone knows that Jensen Ackles is perfection. I think that everyone can agree with that, to be honest. Even people who aren't big fans of the show, I don't know how they aren't.
Anyway, I usually forget what to put around here. Especially with this post because I am talking about beautiful boys who are twice the age of me. I mean, I fancy a 35 year old man, Jensen and a 30 year old, Matt Smith and they are only two of them. I mean, I cannot forget Tom Hiddleston; he is really is perfection. I mean, just unf. You can tell I'm from Tumblr, can't you? But, I mean, Tom really is so freaking sexy. Sorry for saying sexy, but he is. But he is fucking 32! I need to find people my own age because I fancy way too many people who are old enough to be my dad! But look at Tom, he's perfect, right?And, he also has these beautiful eyes! I mean, what the eff is wrong with him? What is his flaw?
I am actually so stressed about how perfect some people are. I mean, it's just not fair! Did you have to do some sort of demonic ritual to become this hot?
I am just in hope that I am one of those people who become magically hot after puberty.
Anyway, I've listened to some new music whilst I've been gone. So, I feel like it would be nice to share with you- Just to spice things up, you know?
Yeah, but I'm still listening to Bad Enough For You by All Time Low because bad boys are hot. And, another one by All Time Low is one called Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me,which I adore.But, I've been jamming, as they say, to a song called Who Are You, Really? by Mikky Ekko. He is also a very, as they say, pretty boy.Oh, how old is this one? He is... 27, apparently. The youngest, so far!
Yeah, and I've been loving a song called Eh, Ah, Sou by Ashe and Miku-Tan. Yeah, I was all like, this is jolly and then I was like.. Woah..! Oh, and I love that song LoverBoy by You Me At Six. I mean, I am now a pretty big fan of boy bands. I mean, I always liked the look of them, but I never really listened to them, you know! Yeah, I think that will be enough; this will probably be repeated all in my Mays Favourites!
Sorry about this post being so long. I mean, I am just making up for me being gone for so long, you know?
Anyway, I will do another post soon, but until then I bid you good day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment