Hello there my lovely little readers!
I've never done this sort of thing before, but hey, I can always have a go!
The first thing I would like to mention Soap and Glory 6-in-1 Moisture and it's only £12. It is definitely worth the money; it works a charm! Also, it's 50ml and you don't even need to use much, so it lasts for so long! I bought mine actually just before April and I've been using it everyday since I bought it and I still have loads of it left! I am actually a big fan of Soap&Glory as it has never let me down with moisturizers. So, I would actually strongly suggest you go to Boots (I usually get most of my skin care products from boots) or where ever you have skin care products and grab this little beauty!
Also, another little thing I've been using is Body Shop- Pomegranate Softening Facial Wash which does exactly what it says on the bottle; it is really kind and gentle towards my skin. Because my skin is actually really fussy with skin care products (especially my face) I have to be super careful with facial washes and this one works the treat as it leaves no dry skin or any itchy reactions or anything! Also, I am a sucker towards cute, simple packaging; it just catches my eyes. Oh, I forgot to tell you that it's super cheap as it's only £10 and I am super glad that I got it!
Another little cute thing I got was Figs&Rouge Wild Cherry Lip, Face, Hand and Body Balm w/ Sweet Orange and it is so good; it works a treat! Also, it smells beautiful, however, I do think you get more of the orange than the cherry but that doesn't bother me! Also, another lovely thing about this is that it is just a white colour and it doesn't leave your lips a ridiculous pale colour. Oh, also, I must admit, I do enjoy the fact that the ingredients with in the lip balm are organic- which, in my opinion, makes it a little better than most and I think it works better than other lip balms. However, the downside to the organic ingredients is that it is rather expensive, well, I think that £3.99 is a little expensive for a lip balm, but it was definitely worth the money!
Okay, that was all I bought for the beauty section in April.
So, onto the non-beauty products and favourites!
Okay, so as you know, I read John Greens The Fault in Our Stars which is obviously my favourite book of the month and I adored it! I must admit, I am going to be getting more John Green books as he truly has a talent when it comes to writing! There isn't much I can say about the book as I have actually already done a post on it..
I think this is all I got and/or used. I hope you like reading the April favourites and I am going to make this a monthly thing (obviously!) and I hope you'll like Mays favourites and I'm sure it will be much better, as you'll find out soon!
Saturday, 4 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment