Tuesday, 30 April 2013

My dream of being a writer.

Posted by Unknown at 13:25
Hello there, my darlings!
This is just a little update to tell you that I now have an account on something called WattPad and it's where people write stories. I am currently writing a short one but I am also in the process of writing a longer one. I am just struggling to start it, you see...

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if, when I actually put it up, you check it out and maybe follow me on there or vote for my story. My first one is going to be a horror one, but the main one I am doing is much more better and would probably attract more of you; it's ind of like John Greens The Fault In Our Stars.

It's been a dream of mine to become a writer. I have liked it since I had to do an English exam a while ago. I know, a little sad, right? We had to do a novel and describing things and et cetera. But I really enjoyed it and I know, before you even try to tell me, writing is hard and I probably won't be one. It's kind of like when people take Drama in school in hope that they become an actor/actress. But am I not allowed to dream? We all have a dream job that we know we probably won't get. A job that we want so hard but we are going to have to work so hard to get there! I mean, think about J.K.Rowling- she got rejected so many times! She kind of gives me hope, you know?

Anyway, this post is getting way too personal. I don't you all want to know my problems and my dreams, but hey, I'm allowed to share a dream, no?

I hope you all have a lovely day and I will talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting