I have noticed that I haven't done a post in a while, yeah? Well, I actually have a plan for the next one, I think? I am trying my hardest to keep up with it, but you know, things get on top of each other. I have about 10 drafts but I just don't like any of them, you see! Yeah, so I am sorry for the lack of posts but, from what I can tell (from the blog views), people are still reading and looking at my blog, so thank you for sticking around!
Is it bad that I still like FioLee?
Nope.
You want to know why?
It's because they are beautiful together. Also, people make some beautiful art of those two (Smut and non-smut).
Also, can I just say that I probably won't make many more for the next week or so because I will be sat in my room revising for the mock week (starting 7th May) and I have 8 tests. Thank you, school, you really made my school experience better.
Oh, and to top that off, it's a good and bad thing, it's my birth day on 5th May, woo! This means that I won't be one of the youngest in my year, I am currently 14 (Que the aww-ing) and I will be 15 soon! Yeah, so the fact that it's my birthday is swell and all but it's the fact that only 2 days after I have a tidal wave of mock exams.
Also, as you can see, I have 'spiced' up my blog a little by changing my theme. I agree that it's a little... What's the word? A little... Cheesy.
Oh, and you can see that I have now changed my title to 'Those Beautiful Thoughts'. It's rather ironic because I don't think you could call my thoughts, nor my blog posts )which are supposed to represent my thoughts just into words), beautiful.
Anyway, I am afraid to say that is all I can give you, today. However, I do have a plan on doing a review on something, soon!
However, I am hoping that a little change in my blog (title and theme) and a new post will be good enough. To be honest, I don't like this post, just like the dozen of drafts, but it will have to do; I've kept you waiting long enough!
Good bye!
I love you all and I hope you at least like my posts (not desperate at all!)
Oooh, look at this new, snazzy sign off!


0 comments:
Post a Comment