Hello darlings!
I hope you are all swell today. I somehow had a sudden amount of page views and followers. I don't know what that is all about but I'm not going to question it. Anyway, I haven't posted in a while because I went to sleep at my friends on friday until saturday. I didn't post anything yesterday just because it was Easter. I'm not religious or anything; I didn't go to church. I just didn't post anything, I guess. I did start a post, but I didn't like it, so I didn't post it.
Sorry, I am still confused as for why my followers and views went up by, well, a lot! Not by, like, 10 or so, by hundreds. I had my blogger home page up, so I could clearly see that it went up by hundreds. I don't know what happened, but hey, why complain?
Anyway, how is your day, today? Mine hasn't started off too swell, mainly because I just reminded myself of some pretty upsetting memories. Also, I'm a little creeped out because I read a story on CreepyPasta. I know, I should have guessed what would happen, but I usually read some on there and it doesn't leave me freaked out as much as I was this morning. It was about a childs past where some weird ghost thing haunted one room and it couldn't do anything whilst the mother was in the room. And, well, it gets worse. I'll add a link at the end, I guess! My description isn't too good, but it really was creepy. Also, I read something about a hotel with one locked room that no one was allowed in because a man killed his wife in that room. Then, the visitor of this hotel looks through the key hole to see a pale girl turned to a corner. Then the next day he looks again and it's all red. Nothing but redness. He guessed they covered it up until he heard the hotel lady saying that the woman was pale white, except the eyes, which were red. I guess I just got creeped out more easy. I shouldn't have said all that, maybe you wanted to read the version where people are actually talented writers instead of me going from my memory. It's a story that is boring, only a bit, but when you finish it, you're all like "woah, that's creepy."
Let's get off that topic and head towards a more jolly theme.
Yeah, so I went to my friends house, it was all pretty swell. I say it like that because the last few hours there was hell! I am sorry, but she has a Chihuahua and the last, like, hour it didn't stop barking (or should I say yapping). I am sorry if you are an owner of one of these, but you must admit, their yaps are the most annoying thing known to man kind. Anyway, her brother started cooking Chile Con-Carne (I'm not a fan of new and/or spicy foods. Also, I don't know how to spell that) and I hate the smell of frying food. I wanted to open a window but noooo you're not allowed in that house! Also, my friend, I love her to bits, but after having no sleep, I get annoyed with her saying quotes from stupid youtubers. It wasn't even a funny quote; it was his intro. We'd be there watching a movie when she'd go "hellooooooo" This youtuber carries on his 'o' on the hello and it was annoying on the video.
Anyway, rant over. I just needed to get that out, I guess.
That is all, I love you all and I shall write to you tomorrow!
Oh, the links!
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Bedtime
http://www.creepypasta.com/white-with-red-eyes/
Monday, 1 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment