Monday, 1 April 2013

Beverages.

Posted by Unknown at 07:45
Hello Darlings,
Soon I am going to do a review on a moisturizer. It'll be up soon, I promise! Anyway, I thought that maybe, I should put links to where you could find me on any sort of social networking site. You know, such as twitter and stuff. 

I've just realised, I haven't been putting 'labels' on any of these posts. I'm just going assume that these are tags and I don't need them, right? I haven't a clue what I would have to put as the tags, anyway. I am drinking Volvic Strawberry flavoured water and it's the best. I don't like the stuff that has the sugar in; it doesn't taste as nice as the sugar free stuff. I don't know why I went on to saying what I am drinking but I ran out of things to say. I change topic easily I guess because my life is pretty boring and I don't have much to say with this sort of stuff, you know? 

Anyway, let's do more of a sophisticated paragraph, yeah? Well, I have been pretty unhealthy all weekend because of easter. Also, I've been drinking a lot of Chai tea and hot chocolate. Not any old hot chocolate, wispa hot chocolate. It is so darn nice! It is all frothy and bubbly at the top when you add the hot water. I think you can buy it where you add hot milk but I was never too keen on that kind, mainly because of the expense of milk these days. I sound like an old lady. 


Chai tea is pretty good, too! I have always been a fan of drinking Chai tea whilst reading a good old book. It's just so relaxing drinking a hot drink, especially recently; it was snowing, wasn't it? It was pretty ridiculous! I mean, come on! Snow, in march? It wasn't the first time, I am just a little sick of snow because it makes your shoes all wet and feet all cold! Anyway, the tea I use is Twinings Chai tea. I don't really like normal tea as much because it doesn't have much flavour, but Chai tea does because it has cinnamon and spices and stuff in! I used to use one that went into a coffee machine (it made tea, too) and that was a little nicer because it had more cinnamon in- I like cinnamon, can you tell? However, our coffee machine broke and the cartridges things are way too expensive, especially for the Chai teas. I don't know why, but they are really freaking expensive. 

Anyway, I think that this post is long enough, I think it is time now to leave the links to my social networking sites. I don't know why I have to say the long version, I just do, okay?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ch4ngeyourfate
Instagram: http://instagram.com/youreverydaycliche
Tumblr: http://ch4ngeyourfate.tumblr.com/ 
Tumblr: http://pictureaperfectworld.tumblr.com/
I have two tumblrs, one photography and the other is just a personal one. (the first one is my personal and the second is my photography).

That is all, I love you all and I shall write to you soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting