Thursday, 28 March 2013

Diary of a mad woman.

Posted by Unknown at 12:58

Hello darlings,  
This is my very first attempt of doing a 'blog post' and you would call it. I'm kind of new to all of this, so if I go on too much, please tell me in the comments etc. So, I've actually been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time, now and I never really got round to doing it. However, I have been doing a bit of 'blogging research' so I have got sort of an idea what I'm going to be taking pictures of and what I'll type about.
Basically, my name is Cerys and I'm only 14 years of age (15 in may). I really like the artistic side of things, such as, I do photography and I love to bake. I guess baking isn't too artsy, but it can be. I adore arts of painting and drawing, however, I have no real talent in that kind but I do think I have quite the 'eye' for photography. I adore Disney and most animated movies. Actually, I think some could say it is an unhealthy obsession for those sort of things. However, I do enjoy a good horror movie, even though I despise jumpy things, I like the movies that make you jump. Complicated, I know! You will probably see at lease two of these things popping up quite frequently on my blog.
I will probably keep my layout because I actually really like it so far; personally, I think it is rather unique. I know you probably won't, but so far, I haven't seen this template. I might change it if I get bored of it, I guess, but the think I hate about blogspot so far is the lack of good templates, I mean, this is more-or-less the only one I actually liked! 
That is all, love you all and I shall write to you tomorrow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Little Lights. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting