I mean, he is a cruel man, why is he so popular? Well, actually I know why, it's because he is an amazing writer; you get so close to the characters and I mean, you must be a brilliant writer if you manage to make many people cry over fictional characters! I actually lovely the characters, my favourite was obviously Augustus Waters. I mean, who doesn't love that boy? Yeah sure, Hazel was great and all, but it was the way John Green described Gus. He made him sound so real, like you almost forgot you were just reading a book. Actually, I loved Hazel, too! She was such a great character who stood up to, more- or- less, anything and she stayed strong throughout everything! Also, I feel like I should apologise for swearing in the title, a wee bit inappropriate but pretend that I am Scottish and love me. I don't know why you'd instantly love me because I was Scottish but I'd love Scottish me. Anyway, let's get back to what I was saying! What was I saying? Oh yeah, John Green and characters! Yeah, I loved almost all of the characters and I loved the points they made, like how people pretended they know someone after they are dead, the way everyone suddenly pays attention to you when it's a little too late.
Also, I should admit that I keep saying random quotes out of the book, like how they said "The world isn't a wish granting factory" a lot and it just reminds me that it really isn't. Can we just remember that I finished this book yesterday, around 8-ish I think.
Is this sad? I know the page and where I started to get upset in the book. It was Chapter 17. Page 240, last line. It was just really touching and I was crying and had to put the book down because I just couldn't read, like physically couldn't read because my vision was blurred by tears.
Okay, let's get off the miserable subject of Cancer, John and tears and get to a more jolly story. So, you know the Gender Bender version of Adventure time? Yeah, well I decided to watch those two. I found out that I now have a slight obsession over FioLee (which in case you didn't understand yet, I ship Fionna and Marshall Lee. I am not ashamed, don't look at me like that!) and I don't get why people ship Marshall and GumBall together. They don't go at all. I mean, when Marshall is first introduced to the episode in "Bad Little Boy" Marshall is on top of the tree house in the rain with his long, wet hair covering his face, playing the guitar and then opening one eye to look at Fionna to say hello. I mean, that is an entrance. But noooo, GB is just this boring little prince who leaves Fionna in the rain and takes the umbrella, like a dick. I mean, who actually goes "Nope, Prince GumBall is hotter than Marshall" It may just be me, but I'm the sort of idiot who finds danger and mystery attractive. I mean, I watched a movie where there was a psychopath who also happened to be a genius and I fell in love with that man. Basically, I would get myself killed.
Either way, I know for certain that I'm not the only one who has a little crush on Marshall because, on tumblr, I have been talking to people who are all like "I WROTE A FAN FIC" I'm not that bad, at least. I just find him attractive and stuff.. But, at least I know that I am not the only silly person who gets strangely attracted to fictional characters. Also, if you couldn't tell by now, I have found some fan arts that people make of these two. People are talented on Tumblr and DevaintArt (I think it's Devaint..?) and stuff. I mean, look at these two, these aren't even the best ones. No, before you think, I don't have smut ones! I just have ones like these, just pretty cute and stuff. I'm not that bad, yet! But, like I was saying, people are pretty darn talented! It made me feel like shit, to be honest. Not really bad, but I mean, like, it made me remember that I have no talent in drawing (haha, yeah, but really, did I miss out on this talent? Is there a cheat code for it or something? Did I miss my turn to get this talent, etcetera). I hate it how people draw these things and then go "Bit shabby, only took me about an hour" Man, if you gave me 50 years to draw one like either of these two, it still wouldn't look anywhere near as good as these!
Anyway, I think today, Sunday, will be a lazy day. Yes, I get it, you're probably thinking "Wasn't yesterday a lazy day?" Yes, it was, but I haven't been to sleep since 4AM.. SATURDAY MORNING! As you see, I'm getting cranky, so I should get an early night tonight, I probably won't, but hey! That'll be my fault and I have me to blame for that.
I would appreciate it if you followed me and I bid you good day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment